Skip to content
Version 1.8.0 (20 September 2023)
- New Bluetooth protocol for AlphaBots, bringing many improvements:
- Compatibility with macOS.
- More stable connections.
- Better detection of robot color.
- However, the new Bluetooth protocol is only available for newer robots models (numbers greater than about 600). If you wish to upgrade your older robot to use this system, please see this page explaining the process.
- Many bugfixes and improvements that you will discover using our software!
Version 1.7.22 (25 August 2023)
- Improves saved license reading on Thymio robots (to avoid repeated demands of activation key).
- Adds the file
requirements-linux.txt to help with Linux installation.
Version 1.7.21 (12 June 2023)
- Improves the auto-restart of AlphAI robots after an update.
- Some bugfixes, in particular for Thymio robots.
Version 1.7.20 (24 May 2023)
- Improvements and bug-fixes for alphai-API.
Version 1.7.19 (20 May 2023)
- Trial versions now available for Thymio and Buddy robots.
Version 1.7.18 (26 April 2023)
- Makes minor updates lighter and therefore faster to download.
Version 1.7.17 (25 April 2023)
- Fixes a bug that prevent the program from starting on Windows computers using German language.
- On Windows, the AlphAI simulated robot can now beep using the computer sound.
Version 1.7.16 (5 April 2023)
- Fixed a bug that caused disconnections when using the API.
Version 1.7.15 (4 April 2023)
- Update for the Buddy robot.
Version 1.7.14 (3 April 2023)
- Fixed a bug that prevented the correct loading of some configurations.
- Users can now create custom actions.
Version 1.7.12 (20 March 2023)
- Fixed a bug that caused a disconnection after 15 seconds of inactivity when using the API.
- Simpler installing process for macOS and Linux.
- Users can now request a trial licence for 15 days.
- Graphic improvements for 1D and 2D graphs, and saliency maps.
- It should now be possible to request a licence even when internet access goes through a proxy.
- Improvements to the “state space” display for “KNN” and “Intruder Detection” configurations.
- Improvements to the licence system for the Thymio robot.
- Bugfixes for macOS users.
- More reliable connections for AlphAI robots.
- Automatic detection of available AlphAI robots and their color (experimental).
- New “teacher mode” to protect some options with a password (your activation key).