Skip to content
Software issues on macOS
- Bluetooth connection with macOS require AlphAI version 1.8.0 or above.
- When launching AlphAI from a terminal with the command
alphai, you might encounter the following error message:
PermissionError: [Errno 2] Operation not permitted. In this case, you should close the terminal, go to System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy – Select Full Disk Access, and allow disk access for the Terminal application. Then, you can re-open a terminal and execute the command
Issues with AlphaBots
- My robot blinks with a white color and has number 0. -> You need to reconfigure the robot. You can follow the instructions at SD card configuration.
- My robot does not blink after I turn it ON and wait 30 seconds. -> Please follow these steps:
- Remove the robot’s shell and check whether the red PWR diode next to the batteries lights up continuously. If not, the batteries need to be charged.
- From the connection screen in the AlphAI software, click on the Troubleshooting button and follow the instructions.